Pre-order StudioBox at NAB 2023
We're launching a new turnkey Virtual Production solution, experience Studiobox at NAB 2023.
Come and see it at the Indie VP booth C6650 and enjoy an exclusive discount for attendees.
ARFX StudioBox is designed to enable professional filmmakers and solo creators to get started in Virtual Production in a matter of minutes. It seamlessly integrates with smart devices — currently iOS, Android coming soon — without the need for costly, additional tracking hardware.
Main benefits of StudioBox
- Requires no coding, no scripting, no 3D modeling skills.
- Seamlessly integrates with smart devices without a need for costly, additional tracking hardware.
- Independent filmmakers can start creating solo in under an hour.
- Use existing mobile devices, with TVs or projectors as backdrops, to create professional-grade XR illusions
Showcasing ARFX Lens with Canon
In addition, we’ll be showcasing the ARFX Lens at Canon’s NAB booth, C3825. Head there for a hands-on ARFX Lens demo with its C300 Mark III and C500 Mark II cameras.
Co-created with Canon, our ARFX Lens solution offers filmmakers a superior lens emulation option, freeing you from the burden of 30 to 60 minute setup times. Instead, they let you plug and shoot, allowing you to focus on the storytelling.
Main benefits of ARFX Lens
- Plug-and-play integration that requires no gears, no lens mapping, no calibration, and no physical lens encoding
- The new ARFX Comp Pro Plugin for UE5 receives lens data directly from the lens serial port
- Supports Canon 18-80mm EF 5-Pin Modified, and the Canon 17-120 EF/PL lenses
HTC Vive and Antilatency partnerships
We’ll also be presenting our official partnerships with HTC Vive Mars and Antilatency, acting as resellers for both camera tracking technologies.
These brand new partnerships will be showcased at NAB, offering creators of every level an opportunity to start working with XR in no time.
Book a demo with us at NAB, and experience the future of Virtual Production firsthand.