- [ Unidirectional DP to HDMI Cord ]: The DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI Male to Male Cable enables you to connect DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped devices like desktop / laptop / computer / graphics cards to HDMI monitor, HDTV and projector for audio and video streaming. * Note: This is DP to HDMI Cord which only can convert signal from DP (Computer) to HDMI (Display). ►It is NOT Bi-directional, doesn't support HDMI to DP.
- [ Support SLS and AMD Multi-Display ]: Active Display to HDMI Cable with Multi-Screen SLS Mode and AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display Technology. You can connect max 6 screens at a time for accelerate time-to-insight and delivering greater impact of your visual communications.
- [ HDR and 4K@60Hz ]: The Gold-Plated DisplayPort to HDMI 4K Cable supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and max resolution at 4096x2160@60Hz (4K@60Hz Ultra HD), Downward compatible with 2K@144Hz, 1080P@144Hz. You could enjoy lifelike images and enhanced video with brighter colors and greater contrast than standard digital imaging. * Note: For HDR to function, both of your input and output devices are required to support HDR.
- [ Reliable Connection & Durable Materials ]: Gold-plated connectors, aluminum foil shielding, flexible and environmentally-friendly TPE jacket, all of them ensure a strength connectivity between devices, prevent the signal interference and loss. Advanced built-in chips, Plug and Play, supports HDCP 2.2 to play protected content from iTunes / Netflix / DirectTV etc.
- 【What You Get 】: 1 × 8ft CableCreation DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable, worry-free 24 months warranty and lifetime technical support as well as friendly customer service.
- Note: This is uni-directional displayport to hdmi display cable which only can convert signal from DP (Computer) to HDMI (Display). It is NOT Bi-directional, doesn't support HDMI to DP. It will NOT work if reversed!!!
Specification: Ports: DisplayPort input; HDMI output Cable Length: 8FT / 2.5M Material: Gold-plated connector, ABS shell, TPE jacket Color: Black Support max 4K@60Hz definition, HDR and HDCP2.2 & HDCP1.4 Support output pixel format RGB4:4:4 / YCbCr4:4:4 / YCbCr4:2:2
CableCreation Gold-Plated DP to HDMI Cable Adapter The black 8ft DP to HDMI cable connects DP-equipped computer / graphics card to a monitor, HDTV or projector with HDMI output. Support HDR and max 4K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz UHD resolution as well as bandwidths up to 18Gbps, which provide more detailed and realistic image, color, and depth. You could enjoy sharper images and enhanced video, with brighter colors and greater contrast. Downwards compatible with 3840 X 2160, 1080P, 720P and etc. Allow mirror and extend dual mode. Mirror mode: you could view your desktop / laptop screen image on an HDMI monitor, TV, projector; Extend mode: use one monitor to work and the other monitor to enjoy movie. With HDCP2.2 & HDCP1.4 support, you could play protected content from iTunes and Netflix.
Important Tips: 1.The UHD HDMI to DisplayPort Cable 8ft 4K@60Hz supports High Dynamic Range (HDR), for output HDR quality video, both of your input (computer, graphics cards) and output (TV, monitor and projector) devices are required to support HDR. 2.If you want to reach 4K resolution, please make sure that both of your DP-equipped computer and HDMI monitor support 4K@60Hz. If the resolution of the computer is higher than the monitor, please lower the computer's resolution same as or lower the resolution of monitor.