Menu System: Provide with an extensive use of customization options. Access to suite of creative tools directly in the virtual scene (user has access to same hotkey customization options as the Launcher interface plus lots more!)
ARFX Camera Options: Allow you to have further control over the Camera Actor within the scene
• Tracking: Quickly enable (to get parallax effect)/disable for static shots).
• Movement Speed: Adjust movement speed of the virtual camera.
• Yaw/Pitch Speed: Movement speed of camera’s pan and tilt.
• Screen Dimensions (cm) : Physical Dimension of the screen in centimeters of which the
user is using to display Scenes.
• Near Clip Distance: Fly out virtual set pieces in real-time at a specific radius around the camera, without breaking your back (Used when the virtual camera is in a small or tight virtual locations)
• Bookmark Transition Speed: Speed at which the camera will transition between setups/positions.(can transition between bookmarks and ease-in/out or hard cut between bookmarks with an animation sequence to fly between bookmarks)
SteamVR Setup: Ability to fix Tracker Serial numbers and fine tune settings
• Hero Serial: Serial number can be found via USBDeview.exe.(Identification number for tracker puck)
• Calibration Serial: Serial Number can be found via USBDeview.exe.(identification number for calibration puck)
• Tracking Delay: Delays the tracking by this number of frames.
• Threshold Sample Size: Number of samples we take to determine velocity and angular velocity.
• Velocity Threshold: Threshold at which we start tracking.
• Angular Velocity Threshold: Threshold at which we start tracking.
Post Process: This section allows you to take further control over all your post process needs including: (These settings are to assist you with fine-tuning the virtual background to match what the physical camera is seeing)
• Temperature Type: Selects the type of temperature calculation.
• Temperature: Adjust the temperature of the scene, ranging from warm, to white, to daylight adjust kelvin to make your scene cool/warm)
• Tint: Throw a colored gel over the scene.
• Saturation: Make your colors more vivid and intense
• Contrast: Fine tune the relationship between shadows and highlights
• Gamma: Adjust how smoothly the highlights transition into shadows
• Gain: Amplify the exposure of the image
XBOX Controller Input
• Pan, tilt, truck, dolly, roll, or boom the virtual camera
• Position and save new camera positions instantly
• Customize keyboard hotkeys and controller layout to your specific needs
Graphics: This section gives you greater control of the overall quality settings of the scene including:
• Quality : Adjust the quality of all graphics and textures settings.
• Resolution Scale: Adjust the sharpness of the in-game graphics. When it’s too low, the items could show in a blurry image
• Display Mode: Select the display mode.
• Resolution: Select the display resolution.
• Gamma: Adjust the gamma Calibration.
• V-Sync: Lock the FPS to prevent screen tearing.
• Max FPS: Select the max FPS.
• Anisotropic Filtering: Reducing blur and preserving detail at extreme viewing angles.
• Textures: Adjust the quality of the textures.
• Post-Processing: Adjust the quality of post processing effects.
• Anti-Aliasing: Adjust quality of AA, smooths the object’s graphics. It is recommended to turn this on.
• Shadows: Adjust the quality of the shadows for character and objects.
• Effects: Adjust the quality of various effects like reflections and the material fidelity. (Can take a moment)
• Detail Mode: Adjust the minimum detail level for an actor to render.
• Foliage: Adjust the quality of Foliage.
• View Distance: Adjust the visible distance, objects will be hidden based on their distance to the player.
• Motion Blur: Adjust the blur quality on fast moving objects.
• Planar Reflections: Sets planar reflections in the scene to render at a % of the screen’s resolution. Recommended at 50% or lower.
Yes, this is the same plugin we use for all our projects includingDisney’s Muppets Haunted Mansion, Netflix/NBCUniversal’s Nightflyers, and various music videos and commercials. All our products are studio-quality XR filmmaking tools that can create professional level content for HD or 4K distribution.We provide support for the highest quality studio to the most budget friendly tracking systems, so you’re bound to get the best performance regardless of your budget.
First time set up for hardware can take about 1 hour or less, and first-timesoftware set up should take 10-20 minutes. Once you’re familiar with these set ups, it should take less than 5 minutes to launch and calibrate.
ARFX Pro Plugin is an easy to add Unreal Engine plugin that allows you to use any Unreal Engine map, purchased, or pre-built scene you want. Once you find the scene you’d prefer using on the Unreal Asset Marketplace or other stock marketplace, our plugin adds the functionality as a backdropfor virtual production. If you don’t have your own scene available, ARFX Launcher would be a perfect fit for your needs as it comes with 100+ stock backdrops, or our team is happy to build a custom one for you. Please reach out to inquire.
CPU: Minimum: Intel Core i5 Processor (11th Generation) / Recommended: Intel Core i9 Processor (12th Generation)
GPU: Minimum: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 / Recommended: Nvidia RTX 6000or Nvidia RTX A6000
RAM: Minimum 16GB / Recommended: 256GB or higher
Hard Drive Space: Minimum: 1 TB / Recommended: 2 TB or higher
"Rene, Jocelyn, and the entire ARwall team were vital in achieving the ambitious scope and schedule of Muppets Haunted Mansion. Partnering with a team so dedicated, adaptable, and solution-oriented was vital to the success of our project."
" ARwall was the team that got this revolution started for indie filmmaking, they're continuing to innovate with the most accessible solution, and we're happy to say our stage is powered by the original virtual production solution, ARFX Pro by ARwall."
" Because of the ARwall team and the amazing software they have developed, we are now able to focus on the creative side of filmmaking, rather than having to deal with the tedious technicalities of a virtual production setup."
"I came in knowing very little about virtual production and was SHOCKED at how easy ARwall made the whole process. It ended being one of the smoothest shoots I've ever been on."