- Compact palm-sized grip (4.3 × 1.7 × 0.9in) and lightweight design (2.9oz).
- Easily add 7 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- 7th data port also delivers BC 1.2 charging speeds of up to 2.1 amps , while the other 6 ports charge at speeds of up to 0.5A each, with 5.1 amps overall among 7 ports.
- High-grade chipset and 36 watt adapter guarantee steady operation. Supports plug-and-play and hot-swapping. No installation of drivers required for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
- Package contents: Anker USB 3.0 7-Port Hub, 12V / 3A power adapter, 2.6-foot USB 3.0 cable, welcome guide, 18-month hassle-free warranty.
Anker 7-Port USB 3. 0 Data Hub Expand and accelerate your data transfer and charging. Ultra-Compact Small, lightweight design provides greater portability and conserves space when connecting multiple devices. Upward-facing ports enable effortless, one-handed plugging. 7 High-Speed Data Ports Instantly add 7 USB 3. 0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. Fast Charging The dual functionality of the 7th port enables data transfer while still providing a full 1. 5A charging speed. (Ensure that the power adapter is connected and plugged in. ) Devices Requirements Notes: Apple: iPhone 5 / 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini / mini 2 Samsung: Galaxy S2 / S3 / S4, Galaxy Note 1 / 2, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Mini, Exhilarate, Galaxy Tab 2 10. 1 Google: Nexus 4 / 5 / 7 / 10 Sony: Xperia TX Nokia: Lumia 920, Lumia 1020 System Requirements Notes: Compatible with Mac OS X (10. 2 and above). OS X Lion 10. 7. 4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10. 8. 2 or later to avoid unstable connection. Additional Notes: Some USB 3. 0 devices require direction connection to host ports. 2. 4 Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc. ) may not work around USB 3. 0 ports. Try using a USB 2. 0 connection. The non-charging ports are intended for data transfer only. They provide insufficient power output for charging. Ensure that the adapter is connected before using this hub.